JetBlue Ticket Raffle
Proceeds of the raffle benefit the Sandown Historical Society & Museum and its mission of preserving town and railroad history and operation of the depot museum.
$10 per raffle ticket
- Green Mountain Dinner Train tickets
- Conway Scenic Railroad tickets
- Hobo Railroad or Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad tickets
- Essex Steam Train and Riverboat tickets
- Wiscasset, Waterville & Farmington Railway Museum tickets
- Steaming Tender Restaurant gift certificate
Where to Buy
Per New Hampshire RSA 287-A:4, raffle tickets shall be sold only to persons of 16 years of age or over.
Buy your tickets at the depot (hours) or purchase them at our online gift shop.
Online ticket sales end on September 5, 2019 at 12:00 AM ET.
Drawing the Winners
Drawing to be held on Saturday, September 7, 2019. Winners do not need to be present to win.
Grand Prize: Two JetBlue Tickets
JetBlue Community Connection is a volunteer program designed to align JetBlue's corporate giving with the individual passions of its crewmembers. The program rewards and recognizes crewmembers' dedication to the community, by granting the organization of their choice Travel Certificates, for each service milestone they achieve. A JetBlue crewmember earned two round-trip authorization letters and selected Sandown Historical Society & Museum as the recipient.
- Two (2) JetBlue Round-Trip Travel Certificates
- Good between any two JetBlue destinations
- Valid September 1, 2019 to September 1, 2020
- Blackout Dates: 2019 and 2020 (TBA)
- Travel Certificate Terms and Conditions
Green Mountain Dinner Train Tickets
Vermont Rail System, parent company of the Green Mountain Railroad, has graciously donated these fall dinner train tickets for the benefit of continuing the preservation of Sandown's railroad history.
- Two (2) Green Mountain Fall Foliage Dinner Train Tickets
- Train departs from Burlington, Vermont
- Three-hour, three-course dinner
- Saturdays and Sundays, September 21 to October 20, 2018 - Reservation Required
Conway Scenic Railroad Tickets
- Two (2) Conway Scenic Railroad Train Tickets
- Trains depart from North Conway, New Hampshire
Hobo Railroad or Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad Tickets
Donated by Sandown Historical Society member Brian Dame. Enjoy the fun of the Hobo Railroad out of Lincoln or the views along Lake Winnipesaukee on the Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad.
- Two (2) Hobo Railroad or Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad Train Tickets
- Hobo Railroad trains depart from Lincoln, New Hampshire
- Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad trains depart from Meredith or Weirs Beach, New Hampshire
Essex Steam Train and Riverboat Tickets
Some restrictions and blackout dates apply.
- Trains depart from Essex, Connecticut
Wiscasset, Waterville & Farmington Railway Museum Tickets
- Museum is located in Alna, Maine
Steaming Tender Restaurant Gift Certificate
A unique dining experience, located in the 19th century Palmer Union Station.
- $50.00 gift certificate
- Located in Palmer, Massachusetts
Permission for this raffle granted by the Town of Sandown as required by New Hampshire RSA 287-A:7.